- This competition is conducted by Commonfolk Records [ABN: 14 620 430 668] whose registered office is on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. (“Host”)
- This competition is promoted by Ziggy Alberts via social media (“The Promoter”)
- Persons accept Terms and Conditions outlined below by participating in this competition.
How to enter and eligibility
- This competition is only open to individuals who:
- reside in Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia and South Australia;
- are aged 18 years and over; and
- who have completed the competition entry steps (“Entrant”)
- This competition commences at 5PM AEDT on 11 November 2019 and closes at 11:59PM AEDT on 17 November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. (“Entry Period”).
- To enter the competition, the Entrant must complete the below step, during the Entry Period:
- complete the competition subscription form (“Entry”) listed in the bio of @ZiggyAlberts Instagram page
- For the Entry to be eligible for a Prize (“Eligible Entry”), the Entry must:
- must be a subscriber to ziggyalberts.com; and
- comply with these Terms and Conditions
- Must not be an Entry submitted by employees of Ziggy Alberts and Commonfolk Records and their close relatives; or anyone otherwise connected with the company;
- Entrants can enter only one (1) time in this competition.
- There is no fee payable to the Host or the Promoter to enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Any material submitted as part of the Entry, including comments (“Material”), must not contain unlawful, defamatory, racist or otherwise offensive or inappropriate material as determined by the Host in its sole discretion.
- The Host may, at any time and in its absolute discretion, accept, reject or remove any Entry that it considers is inappropriate, will bring the Host or this competition into disrepute, is not an Eligible Entry, or is in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Entrant warrants that they are the owner of the copyright in any Material submitted as part of the Entry and the submission of any Material does not give rise to any infringement, or unauthorised use, of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify the Host against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty.
- The Entrant warrants that the Entry and Material submitted as part of the Entry, will not contain the personal information of third parties.
- The Entrant acknowledges that they are responsible for the content of the Entry, including any Material submitted, and the Host shall not be liable in any way for such content to the full extent permitted by law and the Entrant indemnifies the Host against all costs and claims by third parties arising from such content and Material.
- Five (5) prizes will be awarded to five Entrant’s picked at random.
- The five (5) Entrants will be eligible to invite one (1) Friend as a “Plus One”.
- The winning Entrants of the competition will win:
- one (1) double pass (2x tickets) to one (1) event within the Laps Around The Sun World Tour – limited to the Australian 2019 Tour dates; and
- a Meet & Greet with Ziggy Alberts for the winning Entrants and their chosen person (Plus one) to accompany them.
- The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is subject to availability, and the Host, in its absolute discretion and without notice, reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
- Any additional costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
- This competition is Sweepstakes. The winners will be randomly selected by the Host, from the unique names derived from all entries received by the subscription form on 18 November 2019.
- The winning entrants will be notified by email or phone number within 24 hours of the draw being completed. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their email and phone number remains active to enable the Host to contact the Entrant if they win.
- The winning Entrants must claim the prize by 5PM AEDT, Tuesday 19 November 2019. If the prize is not accepted by this date, it will be forfeited and no substitute or compensation will be provided and the winner will not have any claim whatsoever against the Host.
- If the winning Entrants cannot be contacted, a winning Entry is found to be ineligible or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or a winner does not follow the Host’s instructions to claim the Prize by 5PM AEDT, Tuesday 19 November 2019, the Host will deem the prize as unclaimed (and forfeited) and select another winning Entrant. This process will be repeated if required. The Host reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Upon accepting the prize, the winning Entrant’s name or social media handle will be commented on the Promoter’s Instagram Page. By accepting these terms and conditions and entering this competition, the winning Entrants agrees to the Promoter publishing their name and city on the Promoter’s social media accounts.
- The Host will liaise with the winner in regards to which event the winner wishes to attend, and as to the time and location for the Meet & Greet.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their personal information will be:
- collected by the Host for the purpose of administering the competition and arranging for the prize to be provided to the winning Entrant; and
- collected by the Host for marketing purposes.
- The winning Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Host may disclose their name and contact details to the venues and other relevant third parties for the purposes of facilitating the delivery of the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook. In conducting this competition, the Host in no way sponsors, endorses or is associated with Instagram or any other party associated with the delivery of the prize.
- The Entrant and the Host will be subject to the terms and conditions of Instagram. Facebook and MailChimp which may allow unrestricted use and modification of the Entry including the Material contained in the Entry. The Host gives no warranties that it can or will seek to control how personal information contained in the Entry or Material is subsequently used or modified by third parties.
- Commonfolk Records shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Entrant completely releases Instagram, Facebook and MailChimp from any claims, demands, liability, damages and causes of action, losses, costs or expenses, in relation to this competition including, without limitation, the supply of the prize.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Host, the Host may, in its absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition.
- The Host may vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, whether during or after the Entry Period.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Host is not liable for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) to persons or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Host, or its officers and agents in relation to this competition, including without limitation, the supply of the prize.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Host is not liable, and will not pay compensation for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) to persons or property by reason of:
- the prize being lost or stolen; or
- the winning Entrant being unable to use the prize; or
- the winning Entrant’s acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- No person shall be entitled to claim compensation or loss from the Host in relation to this competition including, without limitation, a failure by the Host to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Host’s decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and binding on the Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Host to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Last updated 11 November 2019.